DMCA Copyright Notice
iCollectDolls.com respects the copyright properties of creators. Our site
consists of third party content uploaded by site users. As a result, materials of third parties,
not owned or controlled by iCollectDolls.com, may be included in or linked to our site through automated
processes. To the best of our knowledge, these materials do not infringe the copyrights of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement
and is accessible on this site or through this service, you may notify our copyright agent, as set
forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
For your complaint to be valid
under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing
activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably
sufficient to permit Soldster to locate the material. This would be the site URL of the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party,
such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the
manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury,
that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right
that is allegedly infringed
The above information must be submitted as a written notification to the following Designated Agent:
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Jon Warren
Address of Designated Agent: PO Box 2512, Chattanooga TN 37409
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (800) 428-6580
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: (800) 428-6580 Attention: DMCA
Email Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please DO NOT send any other notices or communications to the Designated Agent, who is
appointed solely for the purposes of receiving notices of copyright claims under the
DMCA. Any other communications should be sent through the contact area.